Saturday, February 25, 2017

The Ghost Relented

I finally have video.  I shot it in parts and with a lower resolution because either my phone won't let me save a long video, or the ghost won't.  To elaborate, I've tried to do a video walk through of the house three times.  Each time, as I got to about three seconds of being done, my phone would turn itself off, and upon restart the video would be gone.  The first two times started in the front and I lost the video on the second floor, so the third time I started on the third (thinking the ghost maybe didn't want me up there).  Everything was working fine (and Dad was in the video!!!!), until again, three seconds from end, everything off, video lost.  And this time upon restart still had half the battery.  So very frustrated and somewhat interested to know what's going on, but I did manage to get video piecemeal.  Maybe if you look close you can see the ghost.  I'm going to ask Mr. Clem (the soon to be ex-owner) what his grandmother's name was, as I'm guessing it's her.  Maybe.  Or the Colored Graveyard?  Possibilities abound.  Enjoy the videos and until next time, which hopefully will be me telling you about closing on the house.


1. The back enclosed porch and main entrance to kitchen, outer entrance to bedroom.




2. The dining room.





3. The living room and bathroom.





4. The bedroom.





5. The (haunted) second floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment